Holding a bag is like adding a rose to your jacket or your hair. Beautiful as bags are however, they can soon be archaic as trendier versions are released into the fashion world. Therefore, we must stay updated as regards the various bags designs the market has to offer. Below are five trending bag designs:
1. Antigona Bag: This red beauty comes with a zipper, a removable shoulder strap, an inside pocket and two flat pockets. It is 100% leather.
Its trapezoid shape can’t be altered, as long as you do not put unnecessary heavy stuffs in it.
This bag can be used for corporate events as it makes a good match for your office wear.
2. Tess Bag: The first thing you notice in this bag is Chloe’s “O” signature. The next thing is the shiny/suede calf skin texture and colour.
Tess bag is brilliant for everyday office or casual use. It’s has enough space in it, and it has provision for double straps. You can go about with it using the long or short strap.
3. Mon Tresor Bucket Bag: This Italian matte black calfskin bag, made in the Fendi logo shape, is unique for day-to-day usage.
Its shoulder strap is adjustable with the buttons, and being 100% pure leather, it looks strong enough to carry heavy stuff.
4. Gucci Bag: Looking really solid, you wouldn’t believe this Gucci mini handbag is so delicate you’re advised to protect it from direct light, heat and rain.
The bag is suitable for outings where you wouldn’t really need to carry too much stuff.
Please know that you’re adviced to stuff the bag with lots of tissue paper to help it maintain its shape.
5. Black and Beige: This high quality black calfskin bag, made with two compartments and a peekaboo lock, is perfect for weddings, awards, dinner nights and other high class event. Please don’t get it wrong, it’s also perfect for the corporate environment. It has a single hand and a detachable shoulder strap, with zipped pockets perfect for your convenience.
So now that you know, which of the above quality bags would you go for?